It would be an understatement to say “What a week!”Â Here’s what I’m loving as we head into the weekend
- The Shaun Proulx Show launches brand new episodes on OutTV starting Friday June 4th with (at long last!) a one-hour special featuring my LA chat with Buck Angel.Â The episode after that features guests Mark ‘The Prince Of Pot’ Emery days before his U.S. extradition, Betty White, and (scream!) Adam Lambert.Â Download the OutTV iPhone app on iTunes, and here’s a peak at my chat with Glambert:
- Law of Attraction: For the first time since I have been practicing deliberate thinking as life presents contrast (which is all day, every day), I finally get the teaching of loving all the things I am living in this time / space reality.Â I get the push life is giving, I am excited to be pushed.
- Gay T.O. has a new mag: Welcome to the media scene IN Toronto and I’m digging what you’re putting out!
- That my friend Richard has lost 25lbs.Â That bitch has been working it out and it shows
- I’m behind on Y&R but OMG the scene where Patti was going to kill herself in front of brother Paul?Â Like, disturbing!Â So good!Â Congrats Y&R on Emmy noms for: Outstanding Drama,Â Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team (hellooooo Tommie C!), Peter Bergman and Doug Davidson (Outstanding Lead – Jack / Paul; go Doug – amazing work doing the big brother work against Stacy Haiduk‘s Patty!), Michelle Stafford for Outstanding Lead Actress (Phyllis – hella!), Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) Outstanding Supporting Actor , Christel Khalil (Lily Winters; do NOT agree and where is Haiduk’s nom for playing 2.5 roles????).Â For a complete list click here!
- I am more aware now than ever that I have the most amazing friends, the best team, and beautiful supporters.Â It’s been a time of a lot of ‘Wow’ moments. xo